12 October 2006

through the lens

Photography much like writing is one of my favorite things to do. But it is also really embarrassing when I know that people see my photos or read my blogs. This particular blog was really hard for me to get started. I am already at times very self-conscious about writing and then when you add my photographs…it only heightens my nerves. But I am working on it…I’m trying to open up more and more…

I was asked last week to be one of the photographers of this night that was going to celebrate the art of photography. I was told that this was going to be the third year in a row they were going to have this event. The vision for this night came from the mind of this guy named Humberto. Over the past week I have gotten to know him more and I have really grown to respect him and his vision for this night. And I am honored that he wanted me to be apart of it.

So I wanted to invite you, if you are in town, to Through the Lens. I don’t know what to expect, but I look forward to seeing everyone’s photographs.

heart.soul.mind.
kyle diroberts

1 Comments:

Blogger A.PETH said...

pssst. (..."I get to do ministry with him"....)
;)

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home